Export Documentation Training Course- FULLY BOOKED
Contact detailsAmy Cawley E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0161 393 4368
LocationGreater Manchester Chambe... Elliot House 151 Deansgate M3 3WD Manchester Manchester City Centre
This course looks at export documents, why they are used, what is the required and content and the benefits they offer.Registration no longer available
This course is now fully booked. Our next Export Documentation Training will be on 14th June 2017, please email email@example.com for more information.
Export documents offer the opportunity for exporters to be more efficient, understand the export process better and the requirements for shipment information. Documents are there to help the exporter get goods into the destination market efficiently. They can also offer commercial advantages to the exporter and their overseas partners, resulting in potential increased sales revenue.
Key learning objectives and outcomes:
- Be able to understand which documents are necessary for an international shipment.
- Understand the key pieces of information required for each document.
- Understand the importance of preferential trade agreements.
- Understand how to use the relevant documents to comply with the preferential trade.
- How to complete these documents.
- The require certificates for shipping food and drink.
- Understand the rules of origin and certificates of origin.
- Understand customs compliance and information required for audits.
- What is proof of export and what documents can be used to prove this.
- Be able to identify where to go for sources of international information and assistance regarding documentary requirements.
- Understand the difference between the different shipping documents and what they are used for.
Lunch and training notes will be provided.
This course is accredited by the British Chambers of Commerce and delegates will receive one credit towards the Foundation Award in International Trade. You will need to achieve 6 credits to be awarded with the Foundation Award, a nationally recognised qualification.
For more details on any of the above please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is this suitable for?
Any members of staff who are involved in the preparation of documents for shipments. This is also a useful course for members of the export sales team.
Standard: £295.00 + VAT
Member: £225.00 + VAT