Understanding Exporting Training Course- FULLY BOOKED
To register for this eventAmy Cawley E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0161 393 4368
To attend this eventGreater Manchester Chambe... Elliot House 151 Deansgate M3 3WD Manchester Manchester City Centre
Understanding Export is a one day course accredited by the British Chambers of Commerce covering the key aspects of exporting.
This course is now fully booked. For more information on future dates, please email email@example.com
This course will explain what an export is to the processing and sending of products overseas. It is designed for people who may be new to exporting plus experienced business people who may need to keep up with industry updates.
Key Learning Objectives and Outcomes:
- Understand what an export is
- Why is it important to know if you are trading in or outside the EU?
- Be aware of what is in a sales contract and purchase order.
- Understand why Incoterms ® 2010 are used in an international contract.
- Understand packing and handling marks.
- Why, as an exporter, you must be aware of embargoes and sanctions.
- Which types of goods are typically controlled with export licences?
- Advantages of using freight forwarders.
- Understand the reasons for accurate export documentation.
- Where to go for sources of Information.
Lunch and training notes will be provided.
This course is accredited by the British Chambers of Commerce and delegates will receive one credit towards the Foundation Award in International Trade. You will need to achieve 6 credits to be awarded with the Foundation Award, a nationally recognised qualification.
For more details on any of the above please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is this suitable for?
The course is designed for delegates who have between three months and five years experience. Employees involved in Export Shipping, Despatch, Sales, Marketing, Accounts or Customer Service will find most aspects of the course relevant.
Standard: £295.00 + VAT
Member: £225.00 + VAT