Wigan, Bolton and Bury Construction Breakfast Meeting - FULLY BOOKED
To register for this eventEvents Team E: email@example.com T: 0161 393 4343
To attend this eventHoliday Inn Bolton Centre 1 Higher Street Bolton BL1 2EW
Networking breakfast for companies in Wigan, Bolton & Bury Boroughs' highlighting the construction opportunities in all three areas
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED. THE NEXT CONSTRUCTION BREAKFAST FOR STOCKPORT AND TAMESIDE TAKES PLACE ON 29TH OCTOBER AND PLACES ARE AVAILABLE.
This event has been developed and will be led by private sector companies with support from Greater Manchester Chamber, Wigan Council, Bury Council and Bolton Council to help businesses in the region benefit from construction opportunities in their area.
By working with the public sector, we want to help businesses in all areas understand what opportunities are available and how the tendering process works.
Each event will focus on the development and construction opportunities in the three Boroughs and will feature presentations on specific projects and will be chaired by Steve Williamson from F Parkinson Ltd as Chair for the group.
Agenda for the event will include:-
- Meet the Buyer Forum during registration and breakfast
- Update on specific projects in Bolton - Simon Godley, Bolton Council
- Key/major development sub-contractor in Bolton - tbc
- Updates from Bury and Wigan Councils
- Guest speaker: Phil Collings, Home & Communities Agency - Funding Opportunities
- Construction Pipeline - Jocelyne Underwood, Greater Manchester Chamber
- Networking - chance to visit the Meet the Buyer exhibition stands
PLEASE NOTE THAT PLACES AT THIS EVENT WILL BE OFFERED AS PRIORITY TO COMPANIES BASED IN WIGAN, BURY & BOLTON.
- Registration and breakfast: 8.00am
- Start of meeting: 8.30am
- Close of meeting: 10.00am
Who is this suitable for?
Any construction, building or property industry related companies based in Wigan, Bolton and Bury.
Standard: £30.00 + VAT
Member: £15.00 + VAT