Overseas Partner Introduction Service
Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce is fully committed to the development and promotion of bilateral trade between the Greater Manchester region and the world. We are introducing this new service to facilitate your search for global partners, capitalising on the extensive network of partners the Chamber is connected with here in the UK and overseas.
Who is this service for?
UK Exporters seeking to connect with overseas buyers, importers, distributors, or agents
UK Importers seeking to connect with overseas suppliers or business partners
UK companies seeking partners for potential joint venture or general outward investment opportunities
Save valuable time by tapping straight into our network of contacts across the world
Get formal Chamber introductions to key contacts within our Global Business Networks comprise of bilateral British Chambers of Commerce, export and inward promotion agencies in market, international chambers of commerce, foreign business support organisations and more
Get their valuable advice and avoid making costly market entry mistakes by accessing the right level of support and services from trusted overseas partners or connections
How does it work?
1. Complete the overseas partner introduction service form (all lines are mandatory) and choose a maximum of 3 countries. Send it to our International Trade team to email@example.com for review.
2. The team will send you an acknowledging email receipt within 2 working days.
3. The team will review the form and if any clarification is required, we will get back to you.
4. On some occasions, our team may request to come and see you to further understand your business and your international strategy, so we gain better understanding of your business.
5. We will contact our partners in the countries you have chosen to understand if they are able to provide support in identifying partners on your behalf in their respective markets. This process may take up to 10 working days.
6. Once feedback is received from our partners, we will inform you which partners are in position to support your requirement and an idea of how much will it cost to access their services
7. You will need to confirm then which markets you wish to be introduced to
8. An invoice will be raised and once payment has been paid, we will proceed to introduced you to the partners you have chosen.
How much does it cost?
Free first search (up to 3 markets), subsequent introductory services with 25% discount
£25+VAT (per introduction)
*Payable upon confirmation and approval of your Partner Search form. Credit cards accepted and buyer is responsible for any bank charges.
Disclaimer: Please note, we cannot guarantee responses from all the chosen markets. Please also be aware that some partners services' may be chargeable, these prices however will be very competitive and you will be notified of costs prior to work being done. Charges will depend on the complexity of your request.