Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce’s Board exists to ensure the Chamber achieves its strategic objectives.
The composition of the Board is as follows:
- The President
- The Vice Presidents and the Immediate Past President
- An elected representative of the Local Chamber Councils.
- Six nominated eligible members of the Council
- Not more than six co-opted by the Board
- The Chief Executive of the Chamber
The Chamber has a Chairman and a Vice Chairman, elected by the Board for a term of office of three years. The Chamber also has a President elected annually and two Vice Presidents, also elected annually.
The Board meets bi-monthly with an annual calendar of dates published. The Board conducts a review of the Chamber's strategic direction twice a year.
The Honorary Officers meet in advance of each Board meeting to consider agenda items, and may meet on an ad-hoc basis between Board meetings to consider matters of remuneration, strategic proposals or to provide advice to the Chairman, President and/or the Executive.
For further information about the Chamber's Board please contact Pam Pearson, Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive on 0161 393 4345 or send an email to Pamela.email@example.com.
- Clive Memmott - Chief Executive, Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Mike Mason - Company Secretary, Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Phil Cusack - Chairman (Vivark Limited)
- Wayne Jones - President (MAN Diesel)
- Steve Burne - Vice President (AEW Architects)
- Malcolm Pike - Co-opted (Addleshaw Goddard)
- Brent Wilkinson - Elected Director (BDO Stoy Hayward)
- Jane Boardman - Vice President (Deloitte)
- Emma Holt - Elected Director (Slater and Gordon)
- Rt Hon Baroness Beverley Hughes - Co-opted
- Robin Phillips - Vice President (Siemens)