GM Chamber NEXD
- Contact details
- Contact the Chamber team on 0161 393 4349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Non-Executive Director Recruitment Service
As leaders and executives of a business, there are some challenging decisions to make and often finding the right solution is difficult.
In many cases it would be beneficial to bring some additional strategic knowledge into the business to assist the executive team . There are different options available to do this, but one of the most effective is to recruit a Non-Executive Director (NEXD).
Why Recruit a NEXD?
A NEXD can be a great way to bring in a highly skilled, experienced and well-connected individual that could provide a fresh perspective on the business. They can provide an objective view, bring new ideas and provide valuable advice to the executive team.
However, finding the right NEXD for your business is key.
The GM Chamber NEXD Service
To help members do this, Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce has launched a bespoke recruitment service in partnership with professional support specialists Sagegreen.
Through this partnership, businesses can access a professional and discreet commercial service to search and identify the right NEXD to help support the growth of your business.
The process works as follows:
- You contact us and after taking some details, we set up a meeting between you and Sagegreen
- Sagegreen agrees the brief and lets you know the cost.
- Sagegreen then conducts a discreet, professional search and interviews possible candidates
- You will then be issued with a shortlist of candidates for you to interview
- You then negotiate with and appoint the most suitable NEXD
The cost of this service is variable and depends on the nature of your requirement and this will be agreed with you before the commencement of the service.
How to access the service
If you are interested in moving your business forward with the addition of a Non-Executive Director and this service is of interest, please contact the Chamber team on 0161 393 4349 or email email@example.com