In-depth export support and advice via The Department of International Trade
- Contact details
- For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Department of International Trade (DIT) is a UK Government Department which is responsible for helping UK-based companies achieve their potential overseas through exports and encouraging investment in the UK by overseas businesses.
Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce works closely with The Department of International Trade to help North West based companies to succeed internationally.
With over 25 International Trade Advisors, The Department of International Trade staff provide expert international trade advice and practical support to UK-based companies who want to grow their business overseas.
DIT provides access to a regional network of international trade specialists across the UK which:
- Help businesses acquire the skills, contracts and confidence to start exporting or to break into new markets
- Work closely with the global network of DIT advisers to ensure UK businesses are given the best advice about export to their chosen destination
DIT also provides support in a number of areas including:
- High value opportunities, to help businesses win large projects overseas
- E-exporting, to help retailers and brands to sell their products online
- Tradeshow access, providing grants to eligible businesses so they can attend overseas events
In addition to their services, you can also:
- Register for business opportunitieson the Exporting is GREAT website
- Find DIT events, trade fairs, missions and webinars. You can book on to regional DIT North West events here
- Use Open to Export - a free online advice service for exporters
Get finance support from UK Export Finance