Overseas Partner Search Facility
- Contact details
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce is fully committed to the development and promotion of bilateral trade between the Greater Manchester region and the world. We are introducing this new service to facilitate your search for global partners capitalising on the extensive network of partners the Chamber is connected with here in the UK and overseas.
Who is this service for?
- UK exporters seeking to connect with overseas buyers, importers, distributors, or agents.
- UK importers seeking to connect with overseas suppliers or business partners (e.g. outsourcing)
- UK companies seeking partners for potential joint venture or general outward investment opportunities
- Save valuable time by tapping straight into our International Network of contacts across the world
- Get a formal Chamber introduction to key contacts within our Global Business Networks (Bilateral British Chambers of Commerce, export and inward promotion agencies in market, business associations, etc.)
- Get advice and avoid making costly market entry mistakes by accessing the right level of support and services from trusted overseas partners.
How does it work?
The team will send you an acknowledging email receipt within 2 working days.
The team will review the form and if any clarification is required, we will get back to you.
In some occasions, our team may request to come and see you to further understand your business and your international strategy, so we gain better understanding for which partners could provide the best support.
Once the form is approved and we have received payment, the GMCC Trade team will contact the partners in the markets you have chosen to get feedback in terms of the export/import/joint-venture potential for your product/service.
We will then provide you with a basic market overview including feedback from partners about your product/service export potential, Ease of Doing Business and other key economic indicators to enable us to rank the market that offers you the best opportunities in the short term.This can take between 5-20 working days.
Upon receiving confirmation on how you wish to proceed, we will effect introductions to the partners in the markets of your choosing.
30 days (1 month) following the introductions, we will contact you to see how the introductions have progressed and if you need any more assistance.
How much does it cost?
Members: Free first search (up to 3 markets), subsequent searches with 25% discount
Non-Members: £50 + VAT (per search up to 3 markets)
*Payable upon confirmation and approval of your Partner Search form. Credit cards accepted.
Disclaimer - Please note we cannot guarantee responses from all the chosen markets and please be aware that some of our partners' services may be chargeable, but these will be at a very competitive price. You will be made aware of these charges before further work is done on your behalf. Charges will depend on the complexity of your request.