Apprentice Share (Formerly The Construction GTA) is an organisation that employs and trains apprentices within the construction industry, with a group of construction companies providing placements for the ‘on-the-job’ training. When a trade or work package finishes on one construction project, Apprentice Share will collaborate with all partners to ensure that the apprentice can continue their training on another site, thus reducing the risk of the apprentice becoming ‘displaced’.
An exciting opportunity for a motivated individual has arisen to work with JRL Structures, the successful candidate will become part of a small, but busy team and gain various knowledge and skills to enable them to progress with their career. You will be based at the JRL Site 5 minutes away from Piccadilly. You will undertake a one-year training programme working towards NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration with the opportunity for future career development. The role will have a 80% / 20% split between office and site visits
- Checking plant numbers.
- Receiving plant inspections from operatives.
- Receiving delivery tickets for materials.
- Administration – filing, emailing.
- QA – electronic and hard copy filing of test certificates, sampling, method statements.
- Populating O&M manual – daily records, product certificates, batch records etc.
- Documenting small plant/tools hire/off-hires
- Use of basic word/excel/email.
Applicants should have: -
A CSCS card
Desirable – ICT qualification (or similar)
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Salary: £5.50 /hour