Aid-funded business allows UK businesses to win business from aid agency projects mainly created by development and humanitarian programmes funded through International Financial Institutions and/or Multilateral Development Banks.
In 2016, over £142 billion in loans and grant was paid out by development agency for countries to buy goods and services for their development plans. These schemes allow UK businesses to grow while helping the population of developing countries.
Key learning objectives and outcomes
This masterclass will cover the below:
- What is aid-funded business
- Why consider it – Benefits
- Key Worldwide and National Players – Funding Agencies (Clients)
- Who can win business
- How to identify opportunities – where to go
- How to tap into Aid Funded Business
- Examples of Success Stories for ‘Capacity Building /Training Services’ | Education Sector
If you are no longer able to attend this masterclass, please note you must cancel your place at least 5 working days before the course. The cancellation must be in writing and sent to email@example.com indicating the name of the masterclass you are cancelling for and delegate(s) details. If a booking is not cancelled and the delegate does not attend, full costs will still apply.
No itinery to display