Guest Speaker: to be confirmed
At the Business Women's Network events, we are keen to build on the developments, focusing on gender and business issues that have taken place over the last 12 months. We would very much like you to be a part of the exciting developments and continue to work with us to build upon the success of the programme. We would also encourage you to share your views on:
- Ideas for future developments of the GMCC Business Network for Women - including events
- Key gender issues affecting business
- How GMCC should be the voice of its members on those issues in 2018
These events are not to be missed and offer an excellent networking opportunity for the 80+ attendees - so book now to attend!
If you are interested in sponsoring one of these events or would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is this suitable for?
All businesses are welcome - come along and see what Chamber networking can do for you and your business.
Need to network but not sure how to get the most out of it? Why not join our "Network with Confidence and Purpose course?
The Albert Square Chop House
The Memorial Hall
- Registration and networking: 12noon
- Lunch: 12.30pm
- Round table discussion
- Guest speaker
- Feedback session
- Close of meeting: 14.30pm