The British Chamber of Commerce in the Czech Republic is organising a CEE conference on environmental health & safety which will cover topics such as organisational safety culture, operational excellence, safety performance trends, and mental health. The conference will invite a mix of UK and CEE speakers, vendors and attendees to share their best practices.
The cross-industry event will bring together C-level executives, Directors, Heads and Leaders of EHS, Occupational Safety, Operations and H&S.
- Dr Shaun Davis, Global Director of Safety, Health, Wellbeing & Sustainability, Royal Mail Group
- Jaroslaw Marszalek, EHS Director, Skanska Residential Development Europe
- Simon Walker, Health & Safety Director, Mount Anvil
- Jiří Novák, EHS Manager, Siemens
- Matthew Rae, Director, Safety and Wellbeing, Vodafone (TBC)
- Jiří Michálek, Chief Safety Officer, ArcelorMittal
- Kate Field, Global Product Champion - Health and Safety, BSI
- Tim Eldridge, Global Head of Health & Safety, HSBC (TBC)
- Dr Claire Douglas, Head of Occupational Health and Wellbeing, SCS Railways (TBC)
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
No itinery to display