In June 2016, a majority of voters in the United Kingdom chose to leave the European Union. Since then British exporters and importers have been in a state of uncertainty regarding what will happen next.
This course will focus on the key issues for exporters and importers to trade with current member of the European Union as well as third country once we leave the EU. We will look at the different scenarios and how to plan for them and will provide companies with a checklist of steps to undertake to ensure businesses are compliant.
The course will go through a full list of areas you need to be planning for in the event of a No Deal scenario.
- Understanding the importance of import and export procedures
- An understanding of UK customs procedures
- Broker or Freight forwarder for filling out your C88/SAD forms
- Benefits of using a Broker
- What documents can be used as proof of export from the UK for
- Road/ Rail / Sea
- UK Tariff - Product classification and how to make sure you are using correct Commodity codes.
- Understanding Certificates of Origin
- Understanding Rules of Origin
- Understanding WTO Rules
- AEO - Are their benefits of becoming a Approved Economic Operator ?
In case you are no longer able to attend this training course, please note you must cancel your place at least 5 working days before the course. The cancellation must be in writing and sent to email@example.com indicating the name of the course you are cancelling for and delegate(s) details. If a booking is not cancelled and the delegate does not attend, full event costs will still apply.
Please note: There may be photographs taken at our events that will be used for marketing purposes and on our social media channels. If you do not wish to appear in any of our marketing materials or on our social media channels, please inform a member of the Chamber team at the start of the event.
Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
Manchester M3 3WD
No itinery to display