Greater Manchester Chamber
Manchester M3 3WD
We’re launching the Chamber into the digital sphere with the second in a series of new events focused around all things Digital and Tech.
Heard of ‘Blockchain’ but don’t know what on earth it is? Don’t worry most people don’t, but we’re here to shed some light on the technology and its huge potential applications into society, the economy and your business.
Join us on the our Blockchain for Business Seminar (Part Two) - to hear from a panel of blockchain experts. Our panel will include:
- Patrick Curry - BBFA Ltd
- Gavin Brown - Manchester Metropolitan University
- James Morgan - Block Rocket
- Award winning entrepreneur and leading expert in the UK’s Cryptocurrency space, Josh Riddett, founded Easy Crypto Hunter, the UK’s premium Cryptocurrency service provider. Josh brings a transparent approach to Cryptocurrency which has established him as the ‘go to guy’ for Cryptocurrency mining and consultation for big names in the industry.
Who should attend:
- anyone who wants to learn more about Blockchain;
- those with an interest in Blockchain but aren’t fully aware of how to implement it;
- those who already work with Blockchain.
Book to attend below.
Close of meeting: 10.00am
Sheridan Edge – Kuits Solicitors
Ian Muldowney – Bollington Insurance Brokers Ltd
Bharat Lad – DadShed
Duncan Watt – Montgomery Watt