The White Room
Join us at Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce for a Managing Business Costs workshop.
We know that costs are one of the main concerns for SMEs looking to grow, and we’re here to help. We have teamed up with some of our cost-management partners to bring you an informative and valuable event where you can explore how to manage your overheads.
Between 11am and 1pm on the 20th September, find out about:
- GM Chamber Utilities
- Support with saving money on bills and optimising the value of every pound spent on utilities
- Chamber Protect
- Free HR, Legal, Tax & VAT helplines and a wealth of template documents
- Chamber Primary Health Care Plan
- A reduced-price health and well-being plan for employees in your business
- Bollington Insurance
- Insurance providers, offering a no-obligation discussion about protecting your assets
There will be ample opportunity to network and meet other like-minded businesses, as well as chat to your Chamber representatives about how we can support your business as you grow.
We hope to see you there for what promises to be a lively and informative event.
If you cannot make the event but would like to find out how any of our partners could help you, please email email@example.com
No itinery to display
Dunstan Carter – MCDA
David Whyte – Pelli Property Limited
Philip Whyte – Pelli Property Limited
Katie _ – Enjoy Benefits Ltd
Lynsey Forshaw – St Helens Chamber
Rachel Wellens – St Helens Chamber
Martin Duddridge – Ideal Autolease Limited
sammy zhao – C.P.E ClubPowerElite
Kenneth Jean – C.P.E ClubPowerElite
Adam Armitt – STL Communications
Maria Cucu – Vuv Trading Ltd
Andy Mather – Business Growth Hub
Nazia Khaliq – Ethnic Enable CIC
Hayley Hulme – Starts with you Ltd
Steve Sweeney – SJS Construction Training Ltd