Manchester M3 3WD
Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce is delighted to invite you to come and find out how to maximise your membership this January!
We are holding an open event for members to come along and find out what they can gain from membership with the Chamber. With representatives from all of our departments and service providers on-hand, this is a great opportunity to discover what else you could be using your membership for.
We offer a number of aspects to membership, and want every member to get the best possible value from being part of the biggest business network in the UK.
Come and join us for what promises to be an informative, lively and engaging event. Refreshments will be provided.
You will be able to find out about:
- Account Management
- Our award-winning International Trade services (e.g. Market selection, market entry, export docs, foreign exchange, cargo insurance, credit export insurance and much more).
- Our full calendar of events
- Skills support
- Marketing & PR
- Chamber Space event bookings
You will also be able to find out more about our other services, including:
- Free 24/7 helplines, covering HR, Legal, Tax and Health & Safety queries
- Cyber Security and GDPR support
- Cashback healthcare benefits for employees
- Free energy audits and help with saving money on bills
- Discounts on fleet breakdown cover with the AA
And there’s so much more! This event is a great chance to network with other members, meet the Chamber team, and find out about all the great areas you can tap into through membership of the Chamber.
To book onto the event, please click the link below.
We expect this event to be a sell-out. Non-attendance at the event will incur a £10 plus VAT charge. 24 hours notice for cancellations is required.
Close of meeting: 5.00pm
Stuart Lindsay – The Co-operative Bank