Networking Event with Speakers Panel - The topic is: BUILDING EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL RESILIENCE
Have you ever worried that you might not deliver? Do you ever contemplate how you got to where you are and asked the question: "What do I know?”
Every person, in their working life, has felt these challenges. It's a common experience for talented people in business in that they often attribute their success to luck, discount their capabilities and fear being exposed as a fraud.
They constantly strive for better results and are generally high achievers as a result. However, this striving can lead to burn-out from an overly driven need to succeed, or fear of failure and being revealed as 'a fraud' can stop them from progressing into more senior positions.
Sheryl Sandberg (COO of Facebook and author of Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead) says that; to lean in fully, women need to get comfortable with their success. When we really own and appreciate who we are, then we can denounce the demands of our internal imposter and realise all of our leadership potential.
During this session we will explore:
• Why do we feel like this?
• How does it impact on performance?
• How can we shift the attitudes that underpin it?
• Why successful people doubt their abilities and find it hard to enjoy their success
We will be joined by four very experienced senior women who will share their experiences of:
• finding their feet
• challenging themselves
• raising your profile in a way that feels authentic
• managing self-esteem and self-regard
• building mechanisms for coping “in the moment”
• managing the self-talk
No itinery to display