Join Francis House Children's Hospice for our popular walking challenge in the picturesque Macclesfield countryside.
The Cheshire Three Peaks Challenge is a brilliant opportunity to support Francis House whilst testing your fitness and enjoying the great outdoors.
With two distances to choose from, we have a route to suit everyone – regardless of walking prowess!
• Take on three of Cheshire’s highest peaks in the 13.6 mile route, tackling Tegg’s Nose, Shutlingsloe and Shining Tor.
• Average walk time: 6.5 hours
• £20 (includes t-shirt, lunch pack and refreshments at checkpoints)
• Enjoy a 6.5 mile ramble through beautiful moorland, heathland and woodland. There is also the option to challenge yourself further with our Scavenger Trail along this route. Can you find all the items, spot all the sights and solve all the clues en route? The winning team will receive a prize!
• Average walk time: 3.5 hours
• £15 (includes t-shirt and refreshments at checkpoint)
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
No itinery to display