Having a robust environmental policy is now a key requirement of many local and central government tenders, whilst having environmental credentials are key aspects which clients and customers are looking for from their suppliers.
By having an environmental policy your business will be demonstrating its commitment to reducing its environmental impact, and in doing so, help to develop positive relationships with your customers and improve your corporate image.
This workshop, led by industry experts, will help you to write an effective environmental policy that demonstrates your environmental credentials and will help to deliver measurable results for both you and your customers.
This can lead to:
• Increased investment, customer sales and market share.
• Improved environmental performance.
• Cost savings through efficiency improvements.
• Conservation of resources.
• Reduced environmental risk.
No itinery to display