Matchless IT UK and CybSafe are hosting a Cyber Security Awareness event to discuss how a better understanding of psychology can drive lasting positive change across your organisation, with the ABC of security - awareness, behaviour and culture.
Many people don't realise the importance of human knowledge when it comes to cyber security and how many of the risks we face are due to our online behaviour.
By attending this event, you'll learn the most effective approaches for improving the human aspect of cyber security in your firm, and begin strengthening a crucial part of your firm's cyber resilience strategy.
What we will cover on the day:
- How to directly address the human factor in cyber security to reduce the chances of having a breach
- The long-forgotten resource that can drastically improve a firm’s cyber resilience
- How a better understanding of psychology can drive lasting positive change across your organisation, with the ABC of security
- Awareness, behaviour and culture
Here is the agenda for the day:
- Arrive at 9.30AM (tea/coffee and biscuits)
- Presentation starts at 10.00AM - 10.45AM
- Q/A 10.45AM - 11.00AM
To book a seat, please contact us on: email@example.com
No itinery to display