Location: Leigh Sports Village
Registration 8.30am – 9am
Ride & Drive – 11am-2pm.
Do you know how much your company could save by switching to electric vehicles?
Are you aware of the wide range of vehicles now on the market and all the support available to your business to help you go electric?
Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM), in partnership with the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, will host a free workshop in March bringing together presentations from industry experts and the opportunity for you to drive the latest electric cars and vans.
At this event you can:
- Find out how going electric or alternative fuel can save your business money
- Test drive electric vehicles from Tesla, BMW, Jaguar, Nissan, Kia and Renault
- Find out more about HGVs, Vans, and the alternative fuel solutions available today
- Learn more about infrastructure, how you can provide this through charging points and what this will mean for your business
- Trucks, industrial vehicles and large freight vehicles with Volvo, Iveco & more
- E-Bikes/Scooters and a range of smaller transport solutions to view
- Arrange a free review of your vehicle ﬂeet from Energy Saving Trust – cars/vans/HGV’s
- Learn more about Greater Manchester’s GMEV charging network and plans for expansion
- Get advice from some of the experts behind the electric revolution
- Guest Speakers from TfGM/Energy Saving Trust/Green Car Guide and our own Chris Fletcher will be reporting on the latest developments via some short presentations to start the day.
No itinery to display