Location: Avro Heritage Museum, Chester Road, Woodford, SK7 1QS
Registration 9:30am – 10:00am
Ride & Drive – 11:30am-2:30pm.
Do you know how much your company could save by switching to electric vehicles?
Are you aware of the wide range of vehicles now on the market and all the support available to your business to help you go electric?
Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM), in partnership with Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, will host a free workshop in March bringing together presentations from industry experts and the opportunity for you to drive the latest electric cars and vans.
At this event you ca
- Find out how going electric can save your business money
- Test drive electric vehicles from Tesla, BMW, Jaguar, Nissan and Renault
- Learn more about infrastructure, how you can provide this and what this will mean for your business
- Arrange a free review of your vehicle ﬂeet from Energy Saving Trust
- Learn more about Greater Manchester’s GMEV charging network and plans for expansion
Get advice from some of the experts behind the electric revolution.
No itinery to display