Location: University of Salford, MediaCityUK, Salford Quays, M50 2HE
Workshops 9am - 11am
Test drives 11am - 2pm
Do you know how much your company could save by switching to electric vehicles?
Are you aware of the wide range of vehicles now on the market and all the support available to your business to help you go electric?
Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM), in partnership with Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, will host a free workshop in January bringing together presentations from industry experts and the opportunity for you to drive the latest electric cars and vans.
At this event you can:
- Find out how going electric can save your business money
- Test drive electric vehicles from Tesla, BMW, Jaguar, Nissan and Renault
- Arrange a free review of your vehicle ﬂeet from Energy Saving Trust
- Learn more about Greater Manchester’s GMEV charging network and plans for expansion
- Get advice from some of the experts behind the electric revolution.
Click here to book.
No itinery to display