Time: 09:00 - 14:00
The Growth Company, Warren Bruce Court, Warren Bruce Road, M17 1LB
Contact Name: Megan Lawless
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Telephone: 0161 393 4355
The Institute of Export and International Trade produces a series of Regional Trade Summits that bring together experts and leading authorities to speak on the key issues of the day.
These one-day events explore the increasingly complex international trade environment, looking at the many opportunities and a few challenges currently facing those working in international trade.
- Richard Barlett, Director of Special Projects - Institute of Export & International Trade - 'International Trade - it's easy when you know how'
- Susana Córdoba, Head of International Trade - Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce - 'Exporting Opportunities for the North West Region'
- David Salter, Head of Funded Trade Finance - NatWest (Structured Trade & Export) - 'Supply Chains, International Trade and Ensuring a Healthy Cash Flow'
- David MacMillan, Business Development Manager - Bolloré Logistics - 'Customs Focus: CDS & Brexit'
- Philip Partington, Director - Virtuoso Legal - 'IP and Brexit (what we know right now)
- Barry Leahey MBE, Managing Director - Playdale Playgrounds Ltd. - 'Exporter Case Study: Making the case for International Trade'
- Adam Kasraoui, Business Development - Bolero International - 'Trade digitisation - how it can help UK exporters'
Please email email@example.com to register your place.
Registration deadline: 12/03/2019
NON MEMBERS £0.00 Excluding VAT
MEMBERS £0.00 Excluding VAT