Venue: Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, 151 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 3WD
Come along and join our Members Event and business networking event in Manchester over breakfast kindly sponsored by Proservartner.
Our guest speaker will be Philip Scrivener from Proservartner, who will be taking us through managing change through digital/robotic automation.
More organisations are looking at the opportunity to harness leading edge robotics and digital solutions to support growth and performance improvement objectives. But how many organisations have a methodical approach and really manage the change to optimise the outcomes?
Sharing insight, method and demo of how we work with Organisations to optimise the outcomes and manage the change implications of new Robotics and Digital Solutions:
- We share research on what other GMCC members are doing on Digital /Robotic change
- How to select the right vendor and software to suit the ambition
- How to complete a proof of concept and which use cases to select to prove it on
- How to plan for scaling up if you go forward and which use cases to focus on
- How to plan for the change for people, process, data
- We demo an example of a real use case and discuss the change implications of this working solution
- In discussion, new idea and share recommendations to unblock challenges you face in the journey
Whether you’re just starting, already using or experienced users of robotics and digital automation we hope you will share your experience with other members and build a network from which you can build a change community. Grab some coffee and food in a casual and friendly environment and grow your network by chatting with individuals from across Greater Manchester.
For the event, we’ve lined up a top-quality speakers, who will share their insight on this hot business topic, all geared towards helping you develop your business.
Proservartner has completed on what is driving Automation adoption across UK Enterprises. This is powerful empirical proof of the speed of Automation adoption, the drivers for this change and insight in how adopters are leveraging the automation across their businesses. Please review the full report https://www.proservartner.co.uk/insight and let me know your
To book on to the event please contact Philip Scrivener at - email@example.com
No itinery to display