Location: 6th Floor Terrace & Lounge, King Street Townhouse, 10 Booth Street, Upper King Street, Manchester, M2 4AW
What is the 'club' event all about?
The free ‘club’ events are a platform for commerce professionals to share knowledge and experience while also providing a chance to keep up with commerce technology advancements. It’s also a great chance to network with some like-minded and knowledgeable people from various sectors.
The club events will run three times a year, with guest speakers from a range of solution providers, alongside presentations from forum members themselves.
- 11:00 – REGISTRATION & NETWORKING with refreshments
- 11:30 – #TCC WELCOME from DeeperThanBlue, Ian Fanning & Chris Booker from DeeperThanBlue
- 11:40 – THE MOVE TO SaaS by Mark Adams, Vice President & General Manager, Europe - BigCommerce
- 12:00 – HOW CAN AI REALLY HELP RETAILERS by Alex Rutter, Director of Watson Customer Engagement UK & Ireland - IBM
- 12:20 - 15 minute Break
- 12:35 – HOW PERSONALISATION & EXPERIMENTATION TO A GLOBAL AUDIENCE IS KEY TO IMPROVE USER EXPERIENCE by Dave Gorman, responsible for Global E-Commerce at Liverpool FC (*any opinions expressed are personal views and not of the club)
- 12:55 – THE SMALL STEPS TO FASTER PROMOTIONAL AGILTY IN RETAIL by Darren Hitchcock, Digital Expertise General Manager (UKI & Nordics) - Magnolia
- 13:15 – #TCC Close
- 13:45 – COMPLIMENTARY BAR & BUFFET LUNCH
No itinery to display