Location: Victoria Warehouse, Manchester
Manchester is a city of opportunity, Manchester thinks differently, and Manchester wants to be global. But as with any city it has its own challenges which supersede many of its ambitions.
The brand Manchester is one of creativity, enthusiasm and confidence but how does the city genuinely compete on a global level and how does it lead UK plc into new territory?
This event will turn the attention towards the 2020-2050 pipeline. It will bring to light what the future of Manchester looks like, the plans in place to achieve it and question if the City is a united front on what’s important.
- Manchester is…
- Creating Communities for Tomorrow
- Technology & Infrastructure paving the way
- Manchester thinks..
- Manchester wants to be..
- Technology enables cities, what next?
- Inspiring the future..
Confirmed speakers are:
- Rafael Cuesta: Head of Innovation,TfGM ; Vice-Chairman, ERTRAC
- Bruce Daisley: EMEA Vice President, Twitter
- Deborah McLaughlin: Managing Director, GL Hearn
- Mat Oakley, Head of European Commercial Research, Savills
- Sheona Southern: Managing Director, Marketing Manchester
Read the full agenda here
Tickets are priced at £49+VAT
No itinery to display