Is your business ready for Brexit?
Are you a customs agent? Or does your company use customs agents and intermediaries to help you trade with the EU?
If so, you need to know how to meet customs requirements fast and efficiently after the UK leaves the EU. There will be new processes to follow and new forms to complete.
Our training can be completed on any date and will highlight what you need to know to be able to accurately complete a simple customs declaration. You can also apply for HMRC funding to cover the cost of this training.
Course content includes:
- Introduction to Trade
- Business Responsibilities
- Export process
- Import process
- Valuation – explanation of the main methods and their application
- Classification – determining the use of commodity codes
- Using Customs Procedure Codes – use of appropriate CPCs
- Export and import controls
- Customs simplified procedures – explanation of procedures and benefits
Who should complete this training: anyone who needs an understanding of Customs regimes and how to complete a Customs declaration form.
Grant funding: 100% grant funding can be applied for via www.customsintermediarygrant.co.uk/
For more information or to receive the link for the training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No itinery to display