Don't miss our new look Quarterly Economic Breakfast with our panel of speakers;
- Chris Fletcher, Marketing & Campaigns Director; Greater Manchester Chamber
- Subrahmaniam Krishnan-Harihara, Head of Research; Greater Manchester Chamber
- Alex Davies, Research Analyst; Greater Manchester Chamber
Be the first to find out the current state of the Greater Manchester economy and what will be impacting on your business over the next few months. You can also hear about the latest updates on the Manchester Index - the most accurate economic performance indicator around.
We will update you on the Chamber's key economic indicators and give views on wider issues impacting on the economy to ensure you have your finger on the economic pulse.
There will be plenty of opportunities for you to network at the event, but places are limited and fill up quickly so book early!
Please note: There may be photographs taken at our events that will be used for marketing purposes and on our social media channels. If you do not wish to appear in any of our marketing materials or on our social media channels, please inform a member of the Chamber team at the start of the event.
- Registration and breakfast - 08:00am
- Start of meeting - 08:30am
- Close of meeting - 10:00am
Matthew Phillips – simPRO Software Ltd
Greg Stanton – Bennett Brooks IT Limited
Jo Burton – NSPCC