Don't miss our new look Quarterly Economic Breakfast with our panel of speakers;
- Chris Fletcher, Policy & Marketing Director; Greater Manchester Chamber
- Subrahmaniam Krishnan-Harihara, Head of Research; Greater Manchester Chamber
- Alex Davies, Research Analyst; Greater Manchester Chamber
Be the first to find out the current state of the Greater Manchester economy and what will be impacting on your business over the next few months. You can also hear about the latest updates on the Manchester Index - the most accurate economic performance indicator around.
We will update you on the Chamber's key economic indicators and give views on wider issues impacting on the economy to ensure you have your finger on the economic pulse.
There will be plenty of opportunities for you to network at the event, but places are limited and fill up quickly so book early!
- Registration and breakfast - 08:00am
- Start of meeting - 08:30am
- Close of meeting - 10:00am
Monica Dalmau - Fazenda
Louise Fox - LateRooms
Ben Hughes - Northgate Sale & Leaseback
Vanessa Harrow - Novagraaf UK
simeon collins - Wallwork Heat Treatment Ltd
ian griffin - Wallwork Heat Treatment Ltd
Chris Ashley - Human Software
Matthew Powell - AC Hotel Manchester City Centre
David Smith - Circuit Hospitality
Thomas Bingham - Lufthansa - German Airlines
Jonathan Dobkin - Connections Employment Agency Limited
Matt Fox-Rees - Connections Employment Agency Limited