Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with BiSEA Chamber Network are inviting their members and clients to receive 121 valuable advice about doing business in South East Asia from the representatives from several British Chambers in the region.
Did you know South East Aisa is…
- If South East Asia were a country they would be the 7th largest economy in the world with a larger population than the USA and the EU
- 67 million households in South East Aisan states are part of the “consuming class,” with incomes exceeding the level at which they can begin to make significant discretionary purchases
- South East Asia is the 4th largest exporting region in the world
- Has a a rapidly growing middle class, abundant natural resources and political stability
Key Sectors of Export opportunities for British Companies:
- Retail & consumer goods (Food and Drink, Fashion, Accesories, Beauty and Well being)
- Manufacturing and
- Life Sciences, Healthcare and medical devices
- Oil and Gas
- Environment including Renewable Energies
- ICT, Creative and Media
- Financial & Professional Services
- Defence & Security
Who Can participate?
This event is exclusively for businesses who are looking to actively looking to export, invest or import from South East Asia. Please note business clinics are not suitable for companies who offer services to exporters and/or importers.
11th April 2019
20 minute appointment slots with represenatives from several South East Asian Chambers. The chamber will send out information on how to book appointments once you have confirmed your interest in attending the event.
Appointments start at 09:30 and last appointment is expected to start at 16:00
Cost & Registration
This event is free of charge for Chamber Members.Non Members will be charged £15+VAT.
Cancellation & Terms & Conditions
In case you cannot longer make the phone appointment, please note you must cancel your place at least 2 working days before the event. The cancellation must be in writing and sent to email@example.com indicating the event you are cancelling from and delegate(s) details. Failure to do so will incur in a cancellation fee as follows:
- Members of participating chambers: £10+VAT per delegate
- Non-Members: £15+VAT per delegate
Please note delegate's details are shared with event's partners.
No itinery to display