In order to help businesses to consider the changes that might happen following Brexit, the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) developed a Business Brexit Checklist. This checklist aimed to help companies at both operational and board levels.
Over the last few months, we focused every week on different things to look out for to get your business ready for Brexit. Please see below:
- Brexit Checklist 1: EU Workforce
- Brexit Checklist 2: Currency
- Brexit Checklist 3: Tariffs on UK-EU Trade
- Brexit Checklist 4 : Contracts
- Brexit Checklist 5: Intellectual Property
- Brexit Checklist 6: Customs
- Brexit Checklist 7: Taxation
- Brexit Checklist 8: Regulatory Regimes
- Brexit Checklist 9: Rules of Origin UK/EU Trade
- Brexit Checklist 10: EU Trade Agreements with Third Countries
- Brexit Checklist 11: UK/EU Customs Check
- Brexit Checklist 12: Customs Relief
We hope these have been useful to you and would love to hear your feedback.
The government has also developed a collection of technical notices for companies to prepare in case of a no deal Brexit, please see here. These notices set out information to allow businesses and citizens to understand what they would need to do in a no deal scenario so that they can make informed plan and prepare.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com