The UK’s Climate Change Agreement (CCA) scheme has been reopened to new entrants for a limited time only. The scheme could save qualifying businesses up to 92% on their Climate Change Levy (CCL).
New CCA application window – act now to reduce rising energy costs
Businesses must act now in order to benefit from the potential savings. The ultimate deadline for new CCA applications is 31st March 2022, but we recommend working towards a submission deadline of early February 2022 to make sure you meet the application stipulations of any trade associations you might be part of.
Contact our expert team today to find out if your business is eligible for the CCA Scheme. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 393 4321
Make savings and minimise risk
The Climate Change Agreement (CCA) scheme could save businesses around £300m a year, so we urge you to explore this opportunity for your organisation. We can fully support you with the administration associated with achieving and demonstrating CCA compliance, and help your business access significant discounts on your Climate Change Levy (CCL).
How Chamber Utilities can support your business:
- We can provide a free, no-obligation Climate Change Agreement (CCA) eligibility assessment for your organisation
- We can prepare and submit a CCA application on your behalf
- We can help you achieve ongoing CCA compliance
- We provide regular performance reports to help you meet your targets
- Our team will help you address and resolve performance issues quickly
Contact our team today to book your free eligibility assessment and find out how we can support your business with the Climate Change Agreement (CCA).
Call: 0161 393 4321