Calling all Engineering & Manufacturing Companies in Greater Manchester. The Amazon Innovation Accelerator is a free training programme designed to help small businesses innovate and grow. It will showcase the latest trends and strategies on everything from tech adoption to leadership and management, with best-in-class guidance from across Amazon, Amazon Web Services, and Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce. You will also have the opportunity to network with like-minded peers as well as Amazon teams across a range of different fields.
A cohort of 25 businesses will be selected to take part in this exclusive programme, with core workshops taking place at Amazon’s Bolton robotics fulfilment centre which opened last year.
The Amazon Innovation Accelerator is open to businesses with operations in Greater Manchester that:
- Are in the manufacturing, engineering, logistics, retail or related industries
- Employ 50+ members of staff or a turnover of over £5 million
- Can commit to a senior member of staff participating in the full programme (two all-day workshops at Amazon: DATES, and participation in a 90-minute, virtual masterclass webinar).
The two all-day workshops will take place on 27th March 9.45am - 6pm and 23rd April 9.45am - 6.30pm at Amazon’s Robotics Centre (MAN3), Bridgewater Avenue, Bolton, BL5 1BT.
Over the course of the Accelerator programme, participants will develop their knowledge and skills on topics including:
- Creating a culture of innovation
- Continuous improvement
- Data, digitalisation and robotics
- Sustainability and social value
- The regional business support and innovation ecosystem
They will participate in interactive workshops that will challenge them to apply their learning to their business and operations as well as receiving one-to-one mentoring from a senior Amazon leader.
Previous participants in the pilot programme of Amazon Innovation Accelerators reported significantly improved digital readiness and innovation capability as a result of their participation.
To apply for your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.