Every year, British companies lose around £100 million in direct cost due to missing or incorrect documentation and contractual procedures. To ensure your company doesn’t have to deal with costly delays and mistakes, make sure your staff comply with these regulations by becoming qualified in international trade.
At Greater Manchester Chamber, we run around 25 international trade training courses annually, these provide an excellent opportunity for companies trading overseas to acquire a good understanding of procedures and compliance regulations.
Please see below our international trade courses:
- Introduction to Exporting
- Export Documentation
- Import Procedures and Documentation
- Export Customs Procedures
- Working with Agents and Distributors Overseas
- How to Claim Duty Relief on Import and Export Processes (IPR & OPR)
- Getting Paid: Focus on Letters of Credit
- Rules of Origin: Preferential and Non-Preferential
- Understanding Incoterms
- E-Z Cert: How to Process your Export Documentation Online
- Grow your Export Sales
We are pleased to let you know that we are broadening our offer and will deliver a new range of courses this year, please see below for more details:
- Profitable Pricing for Export
- Introduction to Export Controls and Licences
- Basics of Funded Aid-Business
- Brexit and Managing Risk
Throughout March we are offering 10% discount off all International Trade Courses. To benefit from this discount and book on the course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th March at email@example.com and quote ‘GMCC10’.
Do you have international trade expertise to offer to our members?
We are always looking to extend our training course offer, if you’re interested in finding out more about this please feel free to email the team with more information and tell us more about your experience and expertise.