Greater Manchester Chamber is launching a Virtual Office Service aimed at Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise organisations in Bolton and across Greater Manchester.
Joy Sewart, Director of Skills Development & Social Enterprise at Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, said: “Our new service will provide a prestigious social enterprise address that adds weight to an organisation’s overall marketing message and gives customers confidence when accessing services
“It will offer privacy, preventing potential customers turning up at a residential address unannounced. Customers will have a presence in a new location and an appearance of being locally based.
“The service will also give consistency for organisations that need to change physical address regularly giving a consistent message to the company’s clients and customers.”
Users of the Virtual Office Service will receive:
- A Social Enterprise business address – use of the Chamber’s prestigious Social Enterprise address which can be added to business cards and other marketing materials
- Mail Storage & Collection – the Chamber will accept and securely store mail for collection, Monday – Friday between 9am-5pm (by appointment, with ID only, for security purposes)
- Building image – Use of the picture of the Chamber’s historic building (pictured) and logo to add to websites and other marketing materials
- Upfront annual payment - £336 + VAT (members) £420 + VAT (non-members)
- Pay Monthly - £32 + VAT (members) £40 + VAT (non-members)
(minimum monthly subscription period is three months)
To find our more, please contact a member of the team on 0161 393 4321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org