Did you know?*
- Most e-mails are opened at the end of the work day
- Only 2% of cold calls result in an appointment
- The average sales rep spends 25 hours a month leaving voicemails
- The best hours to make calls or leave voicemails are at the beginning and end of the workday
- …But not Monday morning or Friday evening
- The average sale requires 5 follow-up calls
- 86% of how you communicate on the phone isn’t about what you say
- 96% of sales firms use LinkedIn an average of 6 hours a week
- 77% of B2B buyers don’t talk to salespeople without doing independent research first
- 84% of B2B buyers start their decision with a referral
If you feel your sales strategy needs a completely fresh new approach or just tweaking, why not try either of our Business Development focused courses?
Creating New Business: Prospecting with Purpose & Converting with Confidence
Designed for anyone who needs to validate their business development strategy and for those who want to gain control and have more effective conversations with potential and established buyers.
Business Networking: How to be More Confident
The course will guide you through a series of interactive exercises and insights to help you build and drive both your online networking skills and your face to face networking strategies to ensure future success.