If you are at the beginning of your exporting journey or an SME who has not exported on a regular basis, you may be eligible to attend the Department for International Trade’s “You Can Export” workshops help you get started!
There is no cost associated just your time and commitment.
Key Benefits include:
- An introduction to export - focused around key issues that prevent companies from exporting and how to overcome these issues
- A series of export masterclasses which will help you to grow your knowledge and understanding of exporting, such as:
- Finding and managing Agents and Distributors
- International Communication - Language and Culture
- A practical introduction to export market research
- Protecting your IP - patents, copyright, design rights and trade marks
- Getting the best out of exhibitions
- A review with a dedicated international trade advisor to help you develop and work through an export action plan
If you are interested in learning more about these workshops and expressing your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org