It has come to our attention that many businesses of different sizes are looking to develop their leadership skills to have a positive effect on the performance of their business. There are a variety of programmes and training that you could be eligible for to develop your leaderships skills. An example of this is the SMALL BUSINESS LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME
The Small Business Leadership Programme supports senior leaders to enhance their business’s resilience and recovery from the impact of COVID-19. It helps small and medium-sized businesses to develop their potential for future growth and productivity. Participants will develop strategic leadership skills and the confidence to make informed decisions to boost business performance The fully-funded 10 week programme will be delivered online by small business and enterprise experts from world-leading business schools.
The Small Business Leadership Programme is being delivered by a consortium of business schools accredited by the Small Business Charter (SBC), and supported by the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy.
To join the Small Business Leadership Programme:
- Your business must be Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) based in England.
- Your business needs to employ between 5 and 249 people and have been operational for at least one year.
- The participant should be a decision maker or member of the senior management team within the busines with at least one person reporting directly to them.
- The participant must be able to commit to attending the full programme.
For more support and advice as an SME in Greater Manchester found out if you can get involved:
- We are meeting with any businesses that are based within Greater Manchester that have less than 250 staff and a wage bill of under £3million, and that have not previously had a Workforce Development Review with us at the Chamber.
How do businesses find out more/arrange an appointment?