Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce is offering a FREE workforce development plan with one of their Skills Consultants as part of its SME Support Project.
This is an initiative to support non-levy paying businesses across Greater Manchester, discussing topics such as:
- Business plans & growth aspirations
- Access to funding & grants options
- Upskilling staff, professional development & apprenticeship options
- Current barriers being faced & any support which may be beneficial.
To be eligible for an appointment and possibly even a £3000 grant, you need to be:
- non-levy payers
- have your registered office based in Greater Manchester
- have not employed an apprentice for at least two years
If you would like to take advantage of this free service and book an appointment, please contact Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce at email@example.com