Now that lockdown measures are beginning to lift, we hope for some brighter times ahead for our hospitality sector.
Here at the Chamber, we want to do everything we can to get your business back on track. We created the MYGMCR app as a platform for your business to promote offers, promote events and connect with other businesses. It’s a valuable asset to those, particularly in the hospitality industry, who aim to stand out from the crowd.
We are going to be extending our digital presence to TikTok! Through a promotional campaign on TikTok over the next few months, we will be encouraging people across Greater Manchester to download the MYGMCR app. We want to use the growing popularity of TikTok to benefit our hospitality members across Greater Manchester.
Starting on 27th May, our campaign will be raising awareness of the businesses on the MYGMCR app and their offers. So, if you'd like to be a part of it, please:
- List your business on the MYGMCR app. To do this, log in if you have already registered your business on the app. If your business is not registered on the app yet, feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Renew your offers on the MYGMCR app. Instructions can be found on the MYGMCR app
- Send some video content or images of your business to: Andre.NdLovu@gmchamber.co.uk
- Tell us about any bank holiday weekend offers you’re launching.
- Do you have any offers for £20 or under? Let us know and we’ll include them in the campaign.
We hope to make this a huge success and help drive customers to your venue. If you have any content, offers or queries, please contact Andre.NdLovu@gmchamber.co.uk and we look forward to showcasing your business!