In 2020, GM Chamber, as a response to the impact of COVID, and seeking to support traders navigate the ever complex global landscape, we launched virtual bitesize sessions so we could provide some regular updates on Brexit and more.
Three years on, we continue to deliver these as a service for members and non-members. The sessions are short 45-60 min webinars deliver via zoom, where our team or in conjunction with partners and experts deliver insightful sessions in all areas related to exporting, importing, customs and simply growing your business globally.
In 2023,GMCC, n partnership with selected UK Chambers of Commerce, have relaunched these sessions under a joint branding 'Chambers Trade Academy' where we combined the expertise of our network to deliver the latest updates on regulations impacting traders, business opportunities, customs and much more.
We have a number of sessions, which we will be updating on this page regularly. Also, you can follow us on eventbrite.
Previous sessions included in 2023:
- The Windsor Agreement - Update for moving goods from/to NI
- Selecting the right trade show to grow your business globally
- Export Controls - What they are and their importance in trade
- Preparing for a Customs Audit - Top tips for traders
- A Quick guide to US Export Controls
- Logistics for Traders
- The Export-Import Process: Who is responsible for what
You can download slides and watch on demand previous sessions here.
- Key UK & EU Customs and Regulatory updates, 25th Jan 2024, 12:00-13:00
- Are Suppliers declarations sufficient to prove the origin of goods?, 29th February, 12:00-12:30
- Aid Funded Business Opportunities for British Companies, 21st March, 12:00-12:45
No itinery to display